This Pumpkin Beef Stew recipe is hearty and delicious! Made with pumpkin puree and beef chuck roast, it is savory and guaranteed to warm you up.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 15 minutes
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 3 pounds beef chuck roast, cut into 2” pieces
● 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
● 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
● 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
● 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● Freshly ground pepper, to taste
● 3 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables
● 4 cups Beef Broth
● 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
● Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the beef in the flour.
Working in batches, brown the beef on all sides and transfer to the slow cooker.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, mixed vegetables, beef broth
and pumpkin puree to the slow cooker and mix to combine. Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours
or HIGH for 5-6 hours. Garnish with chopped parsley.