Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
● 4 tablespoons butter
● 5 cups Mini Marshmallows
● 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
● 1/2 teaspoon Imitation Vanilla Extract
● 5 1/2 cups Crisp Rice Toasted Cereal
● 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
● 1/3 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Spray a 9x13” baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the marshmallows and peanut
butter and mix until melted. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the crisp rice toasted cereal and stir to
combine. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in the mini chocolate chips and candy-coated chocolate. Lightly coat your
fingers with nonstick cooking spray and press the cereal mixture into the baking pan.
Allow to cool completely before slicing into bars.